January 15, 2010

Bet You'll Send It~ 86% predicted to

 
----- Original Message -----
From: 
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 6:55 PM
Subject: FW: Bet You'll Send It



---
 







 

                                                            []

68% will send this on...

Should be a 100%

BET YOU'LL SEND IT!!

[]

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG,

OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ,

AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS,

ONE NATION UNDER GOD,  

INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

I was asked to send this on if I agree, or delete if I don't.

It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God.

Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having 'In God! We Trust' on our money and having 'God' in the Pledge of Allegiance.  

I believe it's time we stand up for what we believe!

If you agree, pass this on, if not, delete. 

[]

PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING,

EVEN IF

YOU HAVE  PASSED IT ON BEFORE!!



 


 


Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

 

=








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com