Family & Friends,
We exceeded 100% of our Gross Domestic Product (GDP is the total amount of goods and services produced on our country in a year) in debt a couple months ago. This means, if we consumed nothing for a year and gave all our production for one year to our debtors we would not have enough to pay our debt.
Take a look at the debt clock at the website below as it is very interesting and pretty alarming.
However, we must conclude that this in intentional, because there is no other logical explanation. The Progressive movement has a plan to bring America to it's knees so that they can then install their "socialist utopia". Unsustainable public debt is part of the plan.
Paul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 - June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book Rules for Radicals. He laid out 8 levels of control that must be obtained before they are able to create a socialist/communist state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare "Control healthcare and you control the people”
2) Poverty “Increase the Poverty level as high as possible." Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt “Increase the national debt to an unsustainable level." That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control “Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government." That way you are able to create a police state - total local control.
5) Welfare “Take control of every aspect of their lives" (Food, Livestock, Housing, and Income)
6) Education “Take control of what people read and listen to take control of what children learn in school.”
7) Religion “Remove faith in God from the Government and school.”
8) Class Warfare “Divide the people into the wealthy against the poor. Racially divide." This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to Tax the wealthy with full support of the voting poor.
Does any of this sound familiar?
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
If everyone knew all there is to know, they would not do half the things they do, including myself, therefore I must foregive them, including myself.