From: Daar Fisher firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 3:24:22 PM
Subject: [Golden] Fw: Michigan Leading The Way
- Return ownership of the family purse, to the family.
- End wage withholding from paychecks (Lansing now "takes theirs first," forcing individuals to file income tax returns under threat of audit, interest and penalties; every earner is a prospective walking "tax deficiency"!)
- Pay for gov't in the process of blessing our families with a new purchase ("new, at retail" - not "used").
- Reduce points of collection 90% (no non-business-owning wage-earner should ever have interact with a state tax agent)
- Scrap the income tax code (with no Code to game, half the lobbyists in Lansing go away)
- End the power to manipulate the behavior of individuals and business (utilizing income tax code "carrots" benefitting the few at cost to the many)
- Make our true tax load transparent (end business income & payroll taxes, the costs of which are hidden in higher prices to us!)
- Stop the "divide and distract" power that comes with tax favor-making (FairTax unites us to redirect focus on gov't spending)
Help us get the message out about the Michigan FairTax. Send an email to email@example.com - and give us a date that you'd like to host an Introductory Presentation (we'll follow up with you to pin down particulars). Join our "10 bucks a month" club. Take action - it will happen only if we act!
If we intend on "taking our country back," let's start with our state . . . by virtue of first, taking back our paychecks (and ending gov'ts claim to our personal - and our businesses' - income)!
Assoc. Director, "Our America Town Hall" (Volunteer - building activist-awareness on college campuses)
Internal Communication (Volunteer - H (248) 247-6211 Fax (360) 248-6211 Pgr (313) 714-3295
From: Governor Mike Huckabee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "Fisher, Daar" <email@example.com>
Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 12:22:38 PM
Subject: Michigan Leading The Way
If you had a chance to stop President Obama' and the liberal Democrats in Congress' rapid expansion of the federal government would you want to help? If you could stop the raid on our children and grandchildren's future by these spend and tax Democrats, would you get involved?
Support Team Huck Michigan and our nationwide team of volunteers by making a small donation here:https://www.huckpac.com/?Fuseaction=Contribute.Home&DonorCode=GoMichigan
Huck PAC, Inc.
P.O. Box 2008
Little Rock, Arkansas 72203
Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Corporations, foreign nationals without green cards, federal contractors, and minors (under 18 years of age) are prohibited from contributing. Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5,000 per year to Huck PAC. Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Federal Election Law requires us to report the name, address, occupation, and employer for contributions that aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle.
Paid for by Huck PAC, Inc.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee
Mike Huckabee - and ardent supporter of the national FairTax Act (http://snipr.com/asmanhuckfairtax) was in Grand Rapids, last month, and our Michigan FairTax leaders had a chance to make some introductions and have Mike say a few words about the Michigan FairTax: