Michigan Congressman Thaddeus McCotter, who chairs the Republican Policy Committee, would like your thoughts on a new pamphlet designed to rebuff the idea we are the Party of NO. Please take the time to download or order a copy. After you've fully read this documentthen feel free to send Representative McCotter any thoughts, ideas or encouragement you have. It's always good to stay in touch with our elected Republican leaders.
Also please forward this on to any of your friends whom you think would be interested.
You can send your thoughts to Rep. Thad McCotter.
Order or download your copy of the Policy Committee's Pamphlet We the People: WIDE AWAKE
An excerpt from We the People: Wide Awake For Our Newest Birth of Freedom
We Are Wide Awake
They were "Wide Awakes" - Americans marching through sleepy hamlets for candidate Abraham Lincoln and the cause of human freedom. They were "Republicans!"
Today, Republicans continue to embrace our enduring duty to:
1. Expand human liberty and self-government;
2. Conserve our cherished way of life and its foundations of faith, family, community and country;
3. Empower Americans to achieve constructive, necessary change; and
4. Defend America's national security
And we act upon five permanent principles:
1. Our liberty is from God not the government;
2. Our sovereignty is in our souls not the soil;
3. Our security is from strength not surrender;
4. Our prosperity is from the private sector not the public sector; and
5. Our truths are self-evident not relative
To download the electronic version, click below:
|To be removed click here|