December 16, 2009

My message to those who think we cannot put Federal Govt back under Constitutional conduct:

Here we are today, with leaders who know we have left the Constitution behind and stress that we cannot put it back into power, so make the best of Nationalism.  That will be the battle cry of those RINOs that are hiding right now, but will be in full view when the primary campaigns start up. 
 
What I say to that:  Now why would I stand up for a losing cause, when the Truth is available to support, win, lose or draw.  I will not surrender our Constitution and for shame of any of you who know better.
 
As for me and my house, Constitution PLEASE!!!
 
George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com