November 16, 2009

A Reminder from Gov. Huckabee - Come See Me Michigan

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 11:26 AM
Subject: A Reminder from Gov. Huckabee - Come See Me Michigan

Please pass this info on to your friends!  See you there!
Debra

From: "Mike Huckabee"
Date: November 16, 2009 10:04:26 AM GMT-05:00

Subject: A Reminder - Come See Me Michigan

I wanted to let you know that I will be in Grand Rapids, MI., on November 17 at 5 PM EST at Schuler Books, 2660 28th St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

I am doing a book tour for my new book "A Simple Christmas." If you are near please try to stop in and say hello to me and pick up a copy of "A Simple Christmas." If you can, please send an email out to your contacts telling them where I will be and ask them to stop by on one of the dates listed above.

Sincerely
Mike Huckabee
Mike Huckabee





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com