July 27, 2013

FairTax at Hillsdale College




Sit back and listen to a You Tube video of a presentation at Hillsdale College by former Congressman John Linder in which he explains the FairTax.  He lays it out in a manner that even I can understand and in an entertaining manner.
There will be a quiz, so listen carefully and take notes.  Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6szslYYlRr8
Roger


____________________________________________________________
30-second trick for a flat belly
This daily 30-second trick BOOSTS your body's #1 fat-burning hormone
TheFatBurningHormone.com



--
If everyone knew all there is to know, they would not do half the things they do, including myself, therefore I must foregive them, including myself.



--
If everyone knew all there is to know, they would not do half the things they do, including myself, therefore I must foregive them, including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com