June 18, 2010

Star Parker: Key endorsement from Sarah Palin | Help Star by sending a donation today


 

From: star-parker@starparkerforcongress.com
To: rgdunn@veionline.com
Subject: Key endorsement from Sarah Palin
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:01:57 -0400

 

Friend,

As one of my strongest supporters, I wanted you to be one of the first to hear the good news. Yesterday afternoon Sarah Palin announced her endorsement of my candidacy for the U.S. Congress.

Sarah Palin embodies the conservative principles we hold so dear, and I'm honored to have her support. Both Sarah and I have dedicated our lives to fighting for traditional values, limited government and private ownership, and I'm ready to continue this next year in the new Congress.

With the primary now behind us, this race is in full swing. We have a lot to accomplish in the next few months, but I look forward to the challenge. I hope you will join Sarah Palin in supporting my campaign by making a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or even the maximum $2,400 today. Your donation will enable us to get on the airwaves and make sure that every voter in this district knows my conservative message.

I've included Sarah Palin's full statement below. Please take a moment to read it and make a generous contribution to our campaign.

Thank you for your support.

Gratefully yours,
Star Parker
Star Parker

From Sarah Palin:

I am proud to provide my endorsement to my friend Star Parker in her candidacy for California's 37th Congressional District. Star is a nationally-syndicated author, TV commentator and social policy consultant who will bring a new level of enthusiasm and energy to the Congress on traditional values, limited government and private ownership. Star is a steadfast leader that has what it takes to build a prosperous environment for the families in her district. Please join me in supporting Star and her message of hope, opportunity and self-reliance for Californians.



Contribute



 

Contributions to Star Parker for Congress 2010 are not deductible
as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.

Star Parker for Congress 2010
P.O. Box 4625
Carson, CA 90749
(562) 989-7827

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For questions or to volunteer, please follow this link.


Authorized and Paid for by Star Parker for Congress 2010
 



The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com