December 11, 2009

'Get Conservatives elected to office no matter what party affiliation'~ Craig Ritsema

This comment is on a page at
 
Comment by Craig Ritsema 1 hour ago
In my humble, non-college educated, disabled Vets opinion, but people voting a 3rd party candidate have split the Conservative vote, there-by causing the Democrats to win more easily.
I am a Christian first, a Conservative secondly and a Right-wing Extremist thirdly, however, when it comes to voting I vote the man first (his views and beliefs and, his stand on things important to me) however, I will always look closer at the Republican candidate first and foremost and then other party candidates. Why? Well, the GOP has in the past always been the standard bearer for Conservatives. Granted, the party has slipped a bit but, I think they are beginning to see the light. To keep the Conservative unity going, I honestly believe we must not be tempted to vote 3rd party, we can't split ourselves or we will be doing the same in 2011 we are doing now. Think back to previous elections a think about all the different parties listed on the conservative and yet HOW MANY under the Democratic side? Granted, I'm no expert, I don't even know if I'm explaining this right however, we MUST watch the polls so very, very close. Now, what I'm not saying is vote Republican period--if a candidate from the Tea Party or ConservativeUSA Party is leading ALL candidates (including the Democratic rival and the Republican) by all means vote for him, But if the Republican is doing the same, by all means vote for him, even if he doesn't agree 100% with your views. We can't split the Conservative vote or we will lose for sure, we can't just vote 100% for 3rd party because 40% of them may be losing badly but, the Republican may only be a few votes behind and with those may win, and visa-versa. We must be careful and not go off half-cocked saying " I'm not voting for any Republicans because of what happen in the past" well remember these candidates may not have been involved in the past. I hope I expressed this right, we must ALL work together to win back our country, Republicans, Independents, ConservativeUSA and all the rest, we must work as one. Remember our goal---get conservatives elected to office no matter what party affiliation. I'm not picking on any one group or person so please understand that, also this is just my opinion and I can take constructive criticism.
 
My comment: 
 
Craig, your spot on. In the primary we try to get the fullest glass we can. In the General we take the fullest glass we can, almost. No longer can I vote for someone who does not believe in the Constitution and will rule by it. If they are afraid to be vetted by ICaucus, they are not worth the vote, because they will vote for unconstitutional spending whenever self-serving.

My hope is that the Paul, Constitutional, the Libertarian all be part of the charge on the GOP and help give us someone to help win the caucus war with them, making Congress Federalist. My one redflag is to not expect an immediate change in policy such as SSI. It will take time to work out the details. The dis-mantling of the National Govt. may take 10 year timelines for orderly transfer of power back to the States. Note, though, that as the cut in spending arrives in DC, the State's will be taking up the slack. The end result is as Ross Periot said, 'We need to get a new sows purse. This one is leaking like a sieve.'
George

3 comments:

  1. I want not agree on it. I assume nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opulently I to but I dream the post should acquire more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com