April 06, 2009

Save the Nation Fair Tax Rally in Columbia On April 15-Huckabee

 
 

Vertical Politics Institute

On April 15 I am headed to Columbia, SC for a Fair Tax rally. I hope you will join me. If you live locally, I encourage you to RSVP today. If you do not live locally, I hope you will mark April 15 on your calendars anyway. I am excited to announce that we will be streaming the event live on our website at www.verticalpoliticsinstitute.com.

Tax reform is one of the most crucial issues facing our economy. Opponents of tax reform, would like us to believe our broken tax code cannot be fixed. "It's too hard" they like to say. Nonsense. It's too hard because there is a crisis of leadership in Washington.

The path to tax reform will be hard but it is possible if Americans stand together. Our rally on April 15 is another important step towards reform. Whether you join me in person or online, you will be a part of growing movement to save our nation. I hope you will join us.

Doors open at 4:30 with the schedule starting at 5:30. Tickets are free.

Physical Address: Township Auditorium, 703 Taylor Street, Columbia, SC


Fighting for our ideas,

Mike Huckabee

 

Facebook Twitter
© 2008, Authorized & Paid for by Vertical Politics Institute, Inc.
Contributions are not tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com