April 27, 2009

I Want to Change America With Ballots, Not Bullets - Huckabee

Governor Huckabee:

...Barack Obama is the president and he has a right to push his agenda, even though some of us think that gargantuan spending and borrowing and smiling and making nice with despots is just plain wrong.

But he promised an administration that would rise above the old politics of Washington, and thus far, his has been so harshly partisan that one has to long for the old politics, because the new version is stunningly divisive.

According to the polls, I'm in the minority. That's okay. I usually have been. And according to the new and depraved Department of Homeland Security, I need to be on their watch list of people they are really, really afraid of since I'm one of those scary people who believe in God — I'm pro-life, a gun owner, concealed carry permit holder, a person who believes that the Second Amendment is as important as the first and that without one, we probably won't have the other very long...

That's my view, I would love to hear yours. E-mail... huckmail@foxnews.com

Source: www.foxnews.com
Closing Thoughts : I Want to Change America With Ballots, Not Bullets, I want to change America with ballots, not bullets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com