April 17, 2009

Fwd: My FAIRTAX Story_Paul Wizikowski



facebook
R. George Dunn
5:09pm Apr 17th
My FAIRTAX Story_Paul Wizikowski
To rgeorgedunn@gmail.com
 
Paul won the video contest of www.fairtax.org and was honored at the S.C. Fair Tax Rally. Check out what he had to say.

R. George has shared a link to a video with you. To view the video or to reply to the message, follow this link:

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=827258418&k=34FU34Q6RV5M5FCCRE6UTT
If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click here to unsubscribe.
Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.



--
If everyone knew all there is to know, they would not do half the things they do, including myself, therefore I must foregive them, including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com