February 12, 2013

Any product not ordered & received by Mail is considered a gift.

Marion Poniedzialek Chard~   "Wrote about this on my blog today, and am posting the consumer info as a head's-up. You are under no obligation to pay for any item you receive via mail, that you did not order. It is considered a gift. We ran into this problem this morning. See the FCC website for more info:


 Further info from the United States Postal Inspection Services


 Not only am I sending this info via mail to the company I am dealing with, but also sent an email to them a few minutes ago. I stated that any attempted future billings would be turned over the to FFC, US Postal service and the Better Business Bureau. 

Hope you will find this info helpful in the future. It's nice to know."

--
If everyone knew all there is to know, they would not do half the things they do, including myself, therefore I must foregive them, including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com