July 20, 2011

Cartoon From Scotland.






The joke is on us, .............
   

 
It's not only the English who have a sense of humor.
The Scots do as well! 
New Antiseptic 
This cartoon originated in Scotland ..... 
It looks like most of the world is laughing at our nation's leadership! 
cid:1.796308965@web39506.mail.mud.yahoo.com
How sad that the world is laughing at the US while we sit by and watch and wonder what will happen next! 
"This one nails it perfectly."

Also, if I didn't send this one to you or if I did - here it is again.
President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, Kenyans are accusing him of being born in the United States ..."
 
 


 

 




--
If everyone knew all there is to know, they would not do half the things they do, including myself, therefore I must foregive them, including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com