November 17, 2009

Governor Crist caught lying trying to cover being a RINO

Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 6:25 PM
Subject: "The R.I.N.O. Hunters' Lodge" sent you a message on Facebook...


Ken Emanuelson sent a message to the members of The R.I.N.O. Hunters' Lodge.

--------------------
Subject: Rolling Stone : Charlie Crist "Absolutely" Would Have Voted for
Stimulus

http://www.facebook.com/l/89fb6;www.rollingstone.com/nationalaffairs/index.php/2009/11/16/exclusive-crist-absolutely-would-have-voted-for-stimulus/

'[Crist] told CNN on November 4th: "I didn't endorse [Obama's stimulus
package], I didn't even have a vote on the darn thing."

But when I interviewed Crist this spring for my piece The GOP Jihad, here's
what he told me he'd have done had he had a darn vote:

Rolling Stone: Just a final question: Had you been in the Senate, would you
have voted with the other Republicans for the stimulus package?

Crist: Absolutely.'
--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com