May 11, 2009

U.S. Government monitoring it's citizens




facebook
R. George Dunn
7:56am May 11th
U.S. Government monitoring it's citizens
To rgeorgedunn@gmail.com
 
I for one have said that I do not care if they monitor myself, my e-mails being diverted to a server in Virginia for years. I have nothing to hide. But from all the legislation coming out of this Obama Congress, no longer do I feel that way. Knowing what this article says must now arm us in bringing it to the forefront before the Govenrment has silenced us and taken from us our liberty to survive as a free people. We must continue the teaparty rallies and we must stop the Bills going through congress right now pertaining to hate speech, cap & Trade, carbon stupidity, U.N. treaties, etc.

R. George has shared a link with you. To view it or to reply to the message, follow this link:

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=827258418&k=R413ZY5RT5ZM5FCCRE6UTT
 



--
If everyone knew all there is to know, they would not do half the things they do, including myself, therefore I must foregive them, including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com