May 15, 2009

Gov. Huckabee - Participating In a Senate Health Care Hearing On Capitol Hill

HSA/IRA
 
***
 
Vertical Politics Institute

I will be testifying at a Senate Hearing on May 21.

The hearing is titled "Prevention Through Healthy Behavior - The Key to Health Care Reform" and is chaired by Senators Lamar Alexander and John Ensign. I am looking forward to testifying regarding my own health experiences and my 12 point plan, which I outlined in my book "Quit Digging Your Grave With A Knife and Fork."

I hope you have a chance to view the discussion.

Sincerely,

Mike Huckabee

Facebook Twitter
© 2008, Authorized & Paid for by Vertical Politics Institute, Inc.
Contributions are not tax deductible.



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.325 / Virus Database: 270.12.31/2116 - Release Date: 05/15/09 06:16:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com