April 19, 2009

Fwd: A video for you: 49 States?



Geraldo has an liberal view of what Gov. Perry was saying and supporting and why.  Geraldo also went on to label anyone who believes in State Sovereignty as extremist radicals.  HAH!

Geraldo, "...The free I think I -- polls he's got to get going to let him play this desperation judges exactly it should be exposed. For what it is he is so frightened of a real conservative Republican. Kay Bailey Hutchinson the senator who is challenging him for it would be his third term as governor he is so worried about -- Kay Bailey Hutchison's challenge that he is pandering to a fringe extremist group that must be noted he apologizes. Or I believe he should be impeached."

http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/22113976/49-states.htm#q=geraldo



--
If everyone knew all there is to know, they would not do half the things they do, including myself, therefore I must foregive them, including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com