June 20, 2009

take action on "An Open Letter to our Nation's Leadership"!


Message from R. George Dunn:

Hi, I just signed the petition "An Open Letter to our Nation's Leadership". I'm asking you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal of 100,000 signatures. I care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts.




R. George Dunn has just read and signed the petition: An Open Letter to our Nation's Leadership

You can view this petition at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/4614570

ThePetitionSite.com provides tools and empowers individuals to make a difference and effect positive change through online activism. Get connected with the causes you care about, take action to make the world a better place, and start your own petition at http://www.ThePetitionSite.com!

ThePetitionSite.com is powered by Care2, the largest and most trusted information and action site for people who care to make a difference in their lives and the world. www.care2.com

--
If everyone knew all there is to know, they would not do half the things they do, including myself, therefore I must foregive them, including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient on comment approval. Too many places to be. Thanks for your thoughts.

www.sdforeclosureinsider.com